September 29, 2014

JASON MRAZ back on November 27!

Last year, I had a wonderful night with my fellas in Jason Mraz's concert held at the Big Dome. And now I wish I could go again as he comes back on November 27 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum for his concert!
I remember singing along with his hits The Remedy, I Won't Give Up, Lucky and I'm Yours as the rest of the crowd pleasantly singing along too and dancing with his pop hits. I really would like to be there again and enjoy a great night!

Jason Mraz is joined by Raining Jane. Brought back by Ovation Productions and MMI Live, tickets are already for sale, just log on to Ticketnet.com.ph. Ticket prizes are at Php 5800, 3500, 2300 and 800 plus applicable surcharges.

Watch Jason Mraz and Raining Jane perform Lucky.



Want to receive more stuff from me? Enter your email address and click the button:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind to post your insights. Thanks.

Popular Posts