October 19, 2014

FIRST LOOK: Oliver Usison is Scrooge's Ghost of Christmas Present

Think about Santa. Oliver Usison plays the Ghost of Christmas Present in Repertory Philippines' Scrooge. A musical adaptation of Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol" which will be a family Christmas present from November 21 to December 14 at Onstage Theater, Greenbelt 1, Makati City. Here's his shot and currently his Facebook profile pic.
I personally love it! I'm waiting for the other characters' shots. Subscribe in my blog as I also reveal them one by one.

Oliver also played as Pinocchio's father, Gepetto in Rep's recent production.

For tickets and show buys, contact www.repertoryphilippines.com.

Want to receive more stuff from me? Enter your email address and click the button:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind to post your insights. Thanks.

Popular Posts